The Rideshare Shop Affiliate Program Terms & Policies
The following Terms and Conditions constitute a legal agreement between The Rideshare Shop and you("Affiliate"). By signing up to be an Affiliate for The Rideshare Shop's Affiliate Program ("Program"), you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. Please ensure that you have read them carefully prior to signing up.
Terms & Conditions
As a participant in our affiliate program, you agree to the terms detailed in our Affiliate Agreement form.
The Rideshare Shop affiliates earn a standard commission rate of 15% on all sales. We reserve the right to reserve commissions due to returns, order cancellations, and erroneous order duplications. We also reserve the right to defer or refuse commissions for disputed orders or orders we reject and cannot fulfill.
Commissions deemed due and owed to you under the program will be paid to you directly by therideshareshop.com after any holding period and in accordance with a regular payout cycle established by The Rideshare Shop. No commission will be paid for personal purchases made by yourself with your own code or link. Commissions can be earned per customer referred through the unique affiliate link or promotional code. The commission is calculated after the discount and before any applicable taxes are applied.
An existing customer, defined by any client who has had an existing account with us at any time in the past, would not be eligible for a commission with the program. We reserve the right to cancel any of your affiliate coupons, even if you are currently using the coupon. All coupons created internally for The Rideshare Shop promotion are ineligible for affiliate commission. Affiliate coupon codes cannot be combined with any other coupon code.
All commissions will be issued via PayPal payments on the last day of every month if the minimum threshold of $10.00 USD has been met.
Paypal payments will only be reissued within 90 days of the original issue date in the case of incorrect Paypal address, no PayPal address provided or refusal from PayPal to accept payment.
An order must be made within 30 days of clicking your affiliate link for you to be credited for a commission. The 30 days renews each time your link is clicked. Affiliate coupon codes have no time limit and do not expire.
We may reject your application at our sole discretion. We may cancel your application if we determine that your site or content is unsuitable for our Program, including if it:
1. Promotes sexually explicit materials
2. Promotes violence
3. Promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
4. Promotes illegal activities
5. Incorporates any materials which infringe or assist others to infringe on any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights or to violate the law
6. Is otherwise in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable to us in our sole discretion.
7. Contains software downloads that potentially enable diversions of commission from other affiliates in our program.
8. You may not create or design your website or any other website that you operate, explicitly or implied in a manner in which it resembles our website, nor design your website in a manner which leads customers to believe you are The Rideshare Shop or any other affiliated business.